Novak Terra Claw Crawling Brush Motors (55T)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Novakís affordable Terra Claw Crawling Brushed Motor provides precise movement control, exceptional torque, and long-run times due to the motorís high-turn count. Additionally, the Terra Claw is extremely durable, ensuring many smooth and maintenance-free crawling seasons. The M2 Dig is also compatible with Novakís Fifty-Five (NOV3555) and Forty-Five Crawler Brushed Motors (NOV3545).
- Specifically designed for R/C vehicles that require precise movement control
- High number of turns for excellent torque and long-run times
- Direct-Solder Wiring Tabs for flexible soldering options
- Equipped with brass bushings
- Type: Brushed
- Bearings or Bushings: Bushing
- # of Turns/Windings: 55
- Weight: 5.80 oz (164g)
- Overall Diameter: 1.40" (35.6mm)
- Shaft Diameter: 0.125" (3.2mm)
- Overall Length: 1.96" (49.8mm)
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2009.