Ninco 1/32 Pro-Am Track w/2 Porsche 997 Slot Cars
This is the Ninco Pro-Am Slot Car Track, and includes 2 Porsche 997 Slot Cars. This track features 30.4 feet of track, two "hot" Porsche 997 GT cars with Angle Winder NC-5 motors. This track also includes a power supply, guard rails, track supports & 2-controllers. This set has been designed to fit on a 4x8' surface, and can be set-up in alternate racing layouts.
Ninco Slot Car Tracks offer 10 distinct advantages over other track types.
- Insulated Rail & 6.5mm Slot Depth: Rules out short circuits, prevents wear to the slot and facilitates enhanced vehicle movement and performance.
- Covered Rail: Helps to prevent dirt build up, and allows for easy track assembly on the floor.
- Surfaces: Ninco is the only manufacturer that offers three different types of surfaces. All Ninco tracks are compatible with each other and with all 1/32 car types.
- Extra Wide Tracks: Adapted to modern vehicles. The greater width keeps races free from tight spots.
- Reliable Connections: Unsurpassed reliability. The integral electric connectors have three contact surfaces, providing perfect electrical conductivity. Lines for maintaining voltage are not required under any circumstances.
- The Most Extensive Range of Tracks: Four curve radii and the rally loop sections make it possible to build circuits with between one and eight lanes.
- EASYCLIP Assembly System: Patented Easyclip assembly system is simple, fast and reliable.
- Speed Controller with Incorporated Brakes: Optimal control at your fingertips, and makes driving more realistic with a comfortable ergonomic design, flexible cable and jack plug.
- Multipurpose Connection Box: The multipurpose connection box features a polarity switch that has been incorporated for changing the direction of travel. It is also possible to use two boxes to assemble four lane circuits.
- Compatibility: The Ninco track system is compatible with most 1/32 tracks. Reap the benefits of all the advantages of NINCO!
This product was added to our catalog on October 23, 2009.