Ninco 1/32 2010 GT Rival Set w/Audi R8 GT3 and Ford GT
This is the Ninco 1/32 2010 GT Rival Set. The 1/32 scale GT Rivals slot car race set will separate the amateurs from the professionals. With elevated straights and twisty curves, this set will test your skills! This premium set includes two of NINCO's most in-demand GT Cars, the Ford GT "ADAC" and the AudiR8 GT3 "ACM", fresh off the international race circuit. These cars have 20,000 rpm motors in the anglewinder configuration and are ideal for competition slot racing.
The assembled set measures 4'11" x 7'10", with 24.5 feet of track and five possible layout configurations. If 24.5 feet isn't enough, NINCO track is easily expandable and upgradeable. The GT Rival is a great set to get started in 1/32 scale slot car racing, but is also an excellent track to use to expand an existing Ninco circuit!
Ninco Slot Car Tracks offer 10 distinct advantages over other track types.
- Insulated Rail & 6.5mm Slot Depth: Rules out short circuits, prevents wear to the slot and facilitates enhanced vehicle movement and performance.
- Covered Rail: Helps to prevent dirt build up, and allows for easy track assembly on the floor.
- Surfaces: Ninco is the only manufacturer that offers three different types of surfaces. All Ninco tracks are compatible with each other and with all 1/32 car types.
- Extra Wide Tracks: Adapted to modern vehicles. The greater width keeps races free from tight spots.
- Reliable Connections: Unsurpassed reliability. The integral electric connectors have three contact surfaces, providing perfect electrical conductivity. Lines for maintaining voltage are not required under any circumstances.
- The Most Extensive Range of Tracks: Four curve radii and the rally loop sections make it possible to build circuits with between one and eight lanes.
- EASYCLIP Assembly System: Patented Easyclip assembly system is simple, fast and reliable.
- Speed Controller with Incorporated Brakes: Optimal control at your fingertips, and makes driving more realistic with a comfortable ergonomic design, flexible cable and jack plug.
- Multipurpose Connection Box: The multipurpose connection box features a polarity switch that has been incorporated for changing the direction of travel. It is also possible to use two boxes to assemble four lane circuits.
- Compatibility: The Ninco track system is compatible with most 1/32 tracks. Reap the benefits of all the advantages of NINCO!
- (1) Audi R8 slot car
- (1) Ford GT slot car
- (2) 55 ohm controllers with brakes
- (1) AC/DC power pack
- (1) 2 lane terminal track
- (6) Standard straights
- (2) Half straights
- (1) Quarter straight
- (16) R2 45 degree curve tracks
- (6) R2 45 degree outer borders
- (2) Border ends
- (18) Guardrails
- (1) Complete bridge
- (6) Banking supports
This product was added to our catalog on December 2, 2010.