The MyTrickRC Traxxas TRX-4 Defender Attack Light Kit is an all inclusive light kit for your TRX-4 Defender that gives you head lights, running lights, tail lights and reverse lights. This kit is easy to install using the stock hardware, and offers users the ability to adjust brightness on the fly.
- Scale Lighting System including 5" Light Bar, High Power Headlights, Rear Tail Lights, Reverse Lights, Front Running Lights
- 3D printed Headlight Reflectors provide a scale look, and this system uses existing stock screws for simple mounting
- Sleek looking Adjustable Brightness LED Headlights and Curved Light Bars
- 5" Attack Light Bar mounts to stock roll cage. Installation is super easy and does not require any cutting or mods to stock parts
- Wire Harness with Circuit Board Light Clusters has minimal wiring so installation is quick and easy
- Expandable System = Adding High Power Light Bars, Spot Lights, or Rock Lights is Plug-and-Play
- Rock Solid DG-1 Dragon Lighting Controller is a is an Industry Leader for Quality Scale Lighting solutions
- Ultra Bright LEDs, MyTrickRC does not compromise on component quality
- The Attack DG-1 TRX4 Defender Kit and 5" Light Bar is waterproof
- Impact Resistant Light Bar Design can take a beating
- DG-1 Dragon High Efficiency Controller minimizes battery usage, and it’s adjustable brightness lets you easily manage your battery use
- 3D Printed Headlight Reflectors and Retaining Brackets
- (1) DG-1 Adjustable Brightness Lighting Controller
- (1) 5" Attack Light Bar with custom 3D printed mounts (attaches to roll cage using existing screws)
- (2) Headlight Clusters including High Power Headlights, White and Orange Running Lights
- (2) Tail Light Clusters including Tail Lights, and Reverse Lights
- Zip Ties and Zip Tie Mounts for clean wiring managment
- Attack Scale Bumper Stickers
This product was added to our catalog on January 3, 2018
Add to this you have to sand and paint the light buckets yourself and the kit is more trouble than it’s worth.
(Also don’t be sold on the 3rd channel control of lights. It does not work on TRX4 stock.)
See my review of the rock light “kit” that goes with this. TLDR: Stick with Traxxas.