Multiplex Solius RR, Hi Performace Glider RTF, w/T-Tail
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
Let the Solius bring you close to the Sun! With its pleasant handling and excellent performance, our glider offers tremendous soaring pleasure for everyone from the weekend flier to the professional pilot. This over-achieving sailplane is perfect for flat-land and slope sites alike, delivering long soaring flights and lively aerobatics. The Solius features a t-tail, detailed cockpit, clear canopy and numerous innovative Elapor foam construction details, making it a pure delight to fly. Flown with electric power or as a pure sailplane from high start to aerotow, it is the perfect glider for all.
- High Performance Brushless Power System with Folding Propeller
- Clear Molded Canopy with Detailed Cockpit Interior
- Detachable Tail Plane for Ease of Transport
- Innovative Tubular Spar Technology Makes the Wings Impervious to Stress
- Wingspan: 85 in (2160mm)
- Overall Length: 43.3 in (1100mm)
- Wing Area: 603.85 sq. in. (39.0 sq. dm.)
- Flying Weight: Glider: 44 oz (1247 g); Electric: 51.2 oz (1452 g)
- Motor Size: 300- to 400-watt brushless outrunner
- Radio: 4+ channel radio system
- Servos: (4) micro servos
- Wing Loading: 11.67 oz/sq ft (35.6 g/sq dm) for electric setup
- Prop Size: 10 x 6 folding
- Recommended Battery: 11.1V 3S 2200mAh LiPo
- Flaps: No
- Minimum Age Recommendation: 14 years
- Experience Level: Intermediate
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Assembly Time: 1-3 Hours
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2017.