The Mugen MRX6 was developed by Mugen's world championship design team. This was not a rush job, they took their time, creating a car that will deliver ultimate traction, great steering and impressive braking. This was done to create a car that will win in the hands of the pro racer or the weekend warrior. The MRX6 is a true work of art.
NOTE: Wheels, tires, engine, tuned exhaust and electronics shown in photos are for illustrative purposes only and are not included. See needed to complete list below for a full list of items required to complete the model.
- Chassis: The MRX6 features a redesigned narrow chassis that allows you to easily adjust the weight of the car by using (up to five) H2412 weights in the center line of the chassis. You’re also able to adjust the weight balance of the car by moving the weights forward or back on the chassis. The narrow chassis is also stiffer and makes the vehicle more precise and predictable.
- Flex System: The advanced flex system allows the fuel tank and upper deck to flex separate from the chassis. With the MRX6, the engine and exhaust system is mounted to the chassis and not to the radio tray. This allows the radio tray and chassis to flex independently.
- Bulkheads: The MRX6 has redesigned front / rear bulkhead to allow for easy belt replacement.
- 2 Speed: The redesigned two-speed gear box is smaller, lighter and provides better acceleration from corner to top speed.
- Suspension: The MRX6 has redesigned rear suspension geometry that greatly improves traction and cornering. The rear of the vehicle is more controllable and predictable.
- Materials: The MRX6 uses updated materials for the rear lower arm and rear upright. The material is stiffer which improves durability and traction.
- Servo Saver: The redesigned servo saver allows for easy adjustment and more precise steering.
- Brake System: The redesigned brake system allows for easy adjustment and stronger braking force.
- Clutch Bell: The redesigned clutch bell has an improved plating process that allows better response and longer wear for the clutch shoe. It also helps improve the acceleration of the vehicle.
- Fuel Tank: The redesigned fuel tank has a lower center of gravity. The tank also features an updated cap which allows easy re-fueling during pit stops. Another feature with the fuel tank is you can adjust the height of the fuel tank by using the optional MUGH0181 (not included).
- F/R Driveshafts: The previously optional aluminum F/R axle shafts are now included in the kit to provide better acceleration.
- Other Upgrades: Redesigned side belt tensioner, rear body mount with centering system, and adjustable front upper arm.
Wheel Base: 299mm
Tread (F/R): 216mm / 202mm
F. Caster Angle: 8.5~15.5 adjustable
Gear Ratio: 1st. 7.35:1 / 2nd. 5.52:1
Needed to Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- Throttle and Steering Servo
- (2) Servo Horn
- Receiver Battery & 150mm Receiver Battery Extension
- Rear Exhaust Engine (only chassis kit)
- Muffler, Manifold & Hardware
- Tire, Wheel & Glue
- Air Filter
- Starter Box
- Glow Igniter
- Body and Polycarbonate Paint
This product was added to our catalog on April 11, 2016