This is the Mugen Seiki MGT7 1/8 Scale Nitro On-Road Sedan Kit. Based off the World Championship MBX7 Nitro Buggy platform, The MGT7 incorporates the World Championship pedigree with updated parts to make this machine full fledged race ready GT on-road car.
Starting at the towers, the MGT7 features front and rear shock towers that have been optimized for 16mm shock tuning to provide traction and smooth handling on asphalt. The durable front and rear gear differentials will handle the high-power nitro engines of your choosing, while keeping the MGT7 under full control. The drivetrain is also very efficient with CVA’s driveshafts found throughout the kit. The combination of the high quality differentials and super efficient drivetrain allows the MGT7 to carry high speeds on the straights and through the corners with authority.
To allow you to use the body style of your choosing, Mugen has incorporated specially designed front and rear body mounts, with full adjustability, to provide the freedom of using most any body shell. Under the body up front, a large plastic bumper with foam protector helps keep the front of the body tucking during hard impacts. To the sides, tough side guards keep both your pipe and radio gear protected from the rigors of competitive racing.
As expected, the MGT7 incorporates a 2-speed transmission which has been adopted from the World Champion MRX5 kit. Users find this 2-Speed easy-to-adjust and very reliable. The 2-speed clutch bell features Mugen’s high-end aluminum 3-shoe clutch as standard with the MGT7, so expect consistent shifts during even the longest of runs. Many different gear ratio options for both pinion and spurs gears will be available to allow you to fine-tune the MGT7 to suit nearly any track condition.
As many racers worldwide know, Mugen uses only the best components for their off- and on-road vehicles with the goal of creating the ultimate race vehicle. So trust me, you won't be disappointed...
- Straight cut 12T bevel gear and 42T conical gears
- Front/Rear 16mm hard anodized threaded shocks with 3.5 shocks shafts
- Specially designed front/rear shock springs
- 3mm A7075 aluminum chassis
- 4mm A7075 aluminum front/rear shock towers
- 5mm A7075 aluminum lower suspension mounts for optimized geometry
- 150cc capacity fuel tank
- E0710 heavy duty aluminum clutch shoes
- Fully adjustable 2 speed gear box
- Specially designed front/rear body mounts
- Redesigned front bumper and foam protector
Weight: Approx. 3600g
Gear ratio: 1st. 11.43/2nd. 8.47
Needed To Complete:
- 2-Channel Radio System
- Receiver Battery & Charger
- 21 Class Rear Exhaust Engine, Pipe & Starter System
- Tires & Wheel
- Fuel & Fuel Bottle
- Lexan Body & Polycarbonate Paint
Recommended Body: MUGE1062 or MUGE1063
This product was added to our catalog on June 26, 2015