Muchmore IC Controlled Tire Warmer Pro
Muchmore IC Controlled Tire Warmer Pro.
4 BUTTONS NAVIGATION & INDICATOR LED
CTX-W PRO have 4 navigation buttons. For using select menu, change value and more. The LED indicates operating status.
CAR STAND DESIGN & LIGHTWEIGHT
The CTX-W PRO includes a sponge for use as a car stand top surface. This is convenient when used on a pit table or track.
BOTH SIDES POWER PORTS
The CTX-W power port is located on both sides, making it easy to organize your pit table. (Do not connect both ports same time)
AVAILABE WITHOUT POWER WIRES
Tire warmers can be connected to a battery (Li-Po 3S), so they can be used without connecting to a power supply. Built-in Li-Po dedicated charging port allows charging without detaching the battery (including dedicated charging cable). The battery protection function has a low voltage alarm setting function.
CAN TYPE TIRE WARMERS
CTX-W PRO include tire warmers (Can type). Warmers have built-in independent sensors. You can set the front / rear temperature independently.
- Quick warming (℃ 20~80, 100 / ℉ 68~176, 212)
- CTX-2 step, 3step warming
- Celsius - Fahrenheit selectable display
- Minimum Temperature setting
- 8 Different beep tones
- Adjustable back light and contrast
- Front & Rear temperature can be set independently
- Temperature of 4 tire is controlled by IC
- Car stand design, Light weight
- Removable front & rear tire warmer
- Double side power connector
- Wireless action by battery pack (Battery not included)
- Inserted battery can be charged outside without disassembly (Charging and balance cable included)
- Various alarm system like disconnection, delay, low input voltage and more
Size: 155 x 112 x 50mm
Input voltage: DC7.2-15.0V
Temperature Range: ℃ 20-80, 100 / ℉ 68-176, 212
Power cable: Euro Connector 50cm
Case Material: Aluminum case
Can size: 1/10 touring rubber tire size
Button: 4 buttons
LCD Monitor: Backlight LCD
NOTE: For the Muchmore 3S LiPo battery for this Tire Warmer, see part MMRMLI-CTXWP.
This product was added to our catalog on February 7, 2018.