The Muchmore Hybrid Touch AC/DC Duo Battery Charger is ground breaking charger that features max 400 watts of power via dual 200 + 200 watt circuits allowing for simultaneous charging of two batteries up to each 20amps when used with a DC power supply. A 4.3 inch color touch screen makes it easy to navigate the menu, while SMART charging modes for DJI batteries, 8 memory slots for user presets and an internal resistance monitor provide useful functions that make this charger a great choice.
- HIGH SENSITIVITY ELECTRONIC 4.3inch FULL TOUCH COLOR SCREEN: Allows instant menu access with intuitive function. Efficient battery management function helps manage the battery in the best condition even during the race, as well as general driving.
- DC 12V OUTPUT / USB CHARGE PORT w/EUROPEAN STYLE OUTPUT: This product has a built-in power supply with 12V output. You can supply power to LED stand, Tire warmer, etc. USB charge port is built-in for charging smart phone or other USB devices.
- IC TEMPERATURE COOLING FAN: IC controlled cooling fans protect the charger from high temperatures.
- BATTERY MONITOR: Battery monitor allows you to check the resistance and cell deviation of each battery.
- DISPLAY: 4.3inch Full Color Touch Screen
- BUILT-IN AC/DC INPUT PORT: Hybrid Touch DUO charger features a built-in AC110~240V DC power supply. You can also use an outboard power supply, DC 10~30V.
4.3inch Full Touch Screen LCD
Li-Po / Li-Hv / Li-Fe / Li-Ion:
Ni-Cd / Ni-Mh:
Pb (Lead Acid):
TYPE-I / II / III
Balancer, IR Test
8 User Memories
External Temp Socket:
Futaba 3P Socket
195x143x40mm (L x W x H)
150W x 2 (AC input) / 200W x 2 (DC input)
0.1-20A x 2
0.5A / cell
25W x 2
0.1-5.0A x 2
5-27V / 0.1-20A
5V / 2.1A
- (2) Balancer Board
- (2) Multi Charge Cable
- (2) Smart Battery Charge Cable (DJI)
- (1) DC Power Cable
- (1) AC Power Cable
WARNING NOTE: This charger is not compatible with Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Batteries; only Traxxas iD chargers properly charge Traxxas iD LiPo Batteries. NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, use this charger to charge a Traxxas iD equipped LiPo Battery.