This is the Muchmore 2050kV FLETA ZX8 Competition 1/8 Brushless Sensored Motor. The Muchmore Racing FLETA ZX8 Competition 1/8th Scale Brushless Motor is a competition grade sensored power plant. With adjustable timing, dual sensor ports, and the unique Flow Max can, the FLETA ZX8 is a great choice for your 1/8 scale beast.
- FLOW-MAX™ ALUMINUM COOLING BODY: FLOW-MAX Air hole is designed after various tests. Make the best motor condition, maximum cooling.
- HIGH RPM SUPER LOW-FRICTION BEARING: Special construction with a Super Low-Friction steel inner shield on the side maximum protection against the elements while optimizing the drive train efficiency compared to all-metal shielded ball races.
- ADJUSTABLE TIMING SYSTEM: Open the end bell, you can change to motor timing between -10 ~ +10deg.
- DUAL-PLUG SENSOR CONNECTOR HOLES: Dual-plug sensor connector holes allow you to change the sensor position according to car layout.
- INCLUDED FLEXIBLE SENSOR CABLE: Sensor Cable provides a strong fit and remains flexible. All black color design.
- 4-POLE 8 MAGNET "STAGGERED POLE" ROTOR: FLETA ZX8 Low Cogging Torque Version 2050KV motor adopted the innovative 4-poe-8 magnet "stagged pole" rotor
Can easy driving and will reduce the ESC`s damage.
Shaft Diameter: 5mm
Shaft Length: 18mm
This product was added to our catalog on May 31, 2018