The Muchmore Racing FLETA PRO V2 Brushless ESC is a competition level ESC developed specifically for 1/10 scale applications. With Muchmore's FLOW-MAX2 optimized cooling design, adjustable high voltage BEC, a variety of wire configurations for the switch and BEC wire, as well as the availability of an optional Program Card to tune the ESC to your preference, this top level ESC is a great choice for 1/10 scale racing at the highest levels.
- Flow Max2 Optimized Cooling Design: Heavily tested, the Flow Max2 aluminum sink helps to channel air for even more cooling. This provides increased speed and consistency from your ESC and motor throughout a race.
- Position Adjustable Switch & BEC Wire: Perfect for OCD racers! Left or right side ports allow for super clean wiring setups.
- Direct Motor Cooling Fan Power: 7.2V Outlet for the cooling fan. An optional extension wire is available to increase the fan wire length if needed (not included).
- Reversible Switch System (RSS): This allows you to completely remove the switch. Perfect for smaller chassis, or those that just want a super clean wiring setup. When the switch is removed, the ESC is permanently in the on position and will not power off until the battery is unplugged.
- Dual ESC Power Capacitor: Based on the latest LiPo technology, the capacitor features the lowest possible impedance and more power with a linear throttle feel.
- High Current BEC with Adjustable Voltage: Built in switch mode BEC has an 8A maximum output and can be adjusted between 6V and 7.4V for high voltage servos.
- SHR High Response Program Card: Customize the settings directly from the card, or connect the ESC to your PC with the optional program card (MMRME-SHRP - not included).
Current Continuous: Continuous 160A, Peak 1200A
Input: 2~3S LiPo / 4-9 cells NiMh/NiCd
BEC: 6V/7.4V Program setup switchable Max 8A
Cooling Fan: Powered by Battery Output Voltage
Suitable Motor: 3.5T over
KV Rating/T Count:
2S LiPo/4~6S NiMH: (On-Road) T≥3.5T, (Buggy) T≥4.5T.
3S LiPo/9S NiMH: (On-Road) T≥6.5T, (Buggy) T≥8.5T.
Size: 30.4mm(L) x 37.1mm(W) x 19.5mm(H)
This product was added to our catalog on April 7, 2017
Run them hard the stay cool. Price is a more than a bargain for such a great speedo. Nice seeing them grow stateside as they have been highly popular for quite some time overseas. Great for 10th scale offroad. I say that as many think of the Fleta line being just a TC speedo when they are dialed for any type of 10&12th scale racing.