The MST XB40 Brushed ESC is a great waterproof brushed motor ESC that can be used in a variety of applications, including 1/10 on road, off road and 1.9 crawlers.
- Water-resistant and dust-proof for all weather races.
- Small size with built-in capacitor module.
- Automatic throttle range calibration, easy to use.
- Multiple protections : Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo or NiMH battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
- Easily programmed with the jumpers.
- Cont. / Burst Current: Forward : 40A / 180A ; Backward : 20A / 90A
- Input: 2-3S Lipo, 5-9 cells NiMH
- Applications: 1:10 on-road, off-road Buggy, Truggy, SCT, Crawler, Tank
- Motor Turns:
- 4-6cells NiMH or 2S Lipo: 540 or 550 size motor ≧ 12T or RPM , 30000 @ 7.2V
- 8-9cells NiMH or 3S Lipo: 540 or 550 size motor ≧ 18T or RPM , 20000 @ 7.2V
- Resistance: Fwd : 0.0002 Ohm, Bwd : 0.004 Ohm
- Buit-in BEC: 5V / 2A ( Linear mode BEC )
- RWM Frequency: 1KHz
- Dimension & Weight: 46 X 47 X 28.5, 65g
This product was added to our catalog on June 19, 2017