MST LSD 2.0 S Gyro
The MST LSD 2.0 S gyro was developed specifically for RC cars. The LSD 2.0 gyro makes cars drift smoothly and naturally and offers a great balance between car control and gyro support for dynamic stability in all curve angles.
- NEUTRAL AUTOMATIC LOCK FUNCTION: The LSD 2.0 gyro is able to auto-lock the neutral point to ensure servo correct position at any time. You do not have to adjust the neutral by hand like with other gyros.
- FORWARD AND REVERSE ROTATION CHANGE: You can change the rotation using a switch instead of changing gyro position and direction, for more setup freedom.
- SERVO PROTECTION SETTING: Unique design for maximum and minimum servo travel setting, this feature helps to prevent over-heating when servo exceed its limitation and extends the life of the servo.
- UNIQUE REMOVABLE GYRO BASE: The unique base latch design allows easy removal. The fitting base allows a variety of installation options.
- JAPANESE SENSE-ELEMENT: The LSD 2.0 gyro features the Japanese muRata sense-element which can be found in full scale cars.
Weight: 7.0g (0.285 oz) with plastic Case, 4.8g (0.169 oz) w/o plastic Case
Power Supply: 4.8 - 6.0 Volts
Current Drain: 10mA (4.8V)
Operating Temperature: -20°C to +85°C
Step-less Adjustment Sensitivity: Yes
This product was added to our catalog on September 1, 2017.