The MST CMX RTR is a scale truck designed to deliver a balance of scale performance and incredibly realistic looks. With features that include heavy duty steel CVA front driveshafts and 40° of steering angle, combined with 4 link suspension and a forward mounted battery, the CMX is a scale rig that can hang with the big boys. Read on to discover why the CMX is a great option for both new crawlers looking to have fun on the trail, as well as experienced enthusiasts looking for a new platform for their next project.
A water resistant electronics system combines the XB40 ESC, with the M54-26T motor for a balance of smooth low speed control and top speed that is necessary for technical trails. The electronics package is rounded out with the MST SC-0252MG metal gear servo and a water resistant receiver box that helps to keep things dry in harsh conditions. The system is compatible with 2-3S LiPo batteries and is easy to program by simply swapping the position of the pin jumpers on the ESC.
The J4 body is included to finish off the package. With all the molded scale details like grill, rear view mirrors, spare tire holder and headlights/tail lights that can fit 5mm LEDs, this great looking body really brings the rig to life and gives it a realistic look on the trail.
- MST classifies this truck as 1/10 scale, but the wheelbase is shorter and the track width is narrower than 1/10 models from other manufacturers. See specifications below for measurements.
- The body comes factory painted but must be mounted and scale accessories must be installed before use. Detailed instructions are included.
- Product photos show body installed, with scale accessories attached. This was done for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive requires installation and assembly.
Gear Ratio: 1:19 ~ 1:42.6
Tire Width/Diameter: 30 x 90mm
Needed to Complete:
- 7.4V - 11.1V LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on April 1, 2021