The MST CMX RTR is a scale truck designed to deliver a balance of scale performance and incredibly realistic looks. With features that include heavy duty steel CVA front driveshafts and 40° of steering angle, combined with 4 link suspension and a forward mounted battery, the CMX is a scale rig that can hang with the big boys. Read on to discover why the CMX is a great option for both new crawlers looking to have fun on the trail, as well as experienced enthusiasts looking for a unique platform for their next project.
A water resistant electronics system combines the XB60 ESC, with 35T motor for a balance of smooth low speed control and top speed that is necessary for technical trails. The electronics package is rounded out with a waterproof metal gear steering servo and a water resistant receiver box that helps to keep things dry in harsh conditions. The system is compatible with 2-3S LiPo batteries and is easy to program by simply swapping the position of the pin jumpers on the ESC.
An incredibly detailed C-10 style body is included to finish off the package. With scale details like rear view mirrors and windshield wipers, this great looking body really brings the rig to life and gives it a realistic look on the trail.
- Heavy duty front CVA drive shaft
- Efficient transmission gear set
- Realistic steel C-Channel frame
- Oil filled shocks
- 4-link suspension
- 40° steering angle
- Realistic 1.9 size 90mm tall tires
- Hobbywing XB60 60A ESC & 35T brushed motor
- Metal gear servo
- MST classifies this truck as 1/10 scale, but the wheelbase is shorter and the track width is narrower than 1/10 models from other manufacturers. See specifications below for a full listing of measurements.
- The body comes factory painted with pre-applied decals, but must be mounted before use. Also, the scale items must be mounted as well. Detailed instructions are included.
- Product photos show body installed, with scale accessories attached. This was done for illustrative purposes only. The body you will receive requires installation and assembly.
- 7.4V - 11.1V LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
Gear Ratio: 1:24
Tire Width/Diameter: 30 x 90mm
Approach Angle: 52°
Departure Angle: 52°
Break Over Angle: 55°
Ground Clearance: 56mm
Needed to Complete:
This product was added to our catalog on March 22, 2021
Definitely need a couple more!