MST CFX-W High Performance Scale Rock Crawler Kit (No Body) 300/313mm Wheelbase
The MST CFX-W Kit is a high performance scale truck designed to deliver incredible performance. With features that include heavy duty steel CVA front driveshafts and 40° of steering angle, combined with steel gear portal axles and 4 link suspension - the CFX-W is a scale rig that can go anywhere the other guys can - and surpass them. Read on to discover why the CFX-W is the ultimate kit for enthusiasts looking for their next project.
The CFX-W features a forward mounted motor, with a planetary gear transmission and transfer case system that creates a gear reduction ratio perfect for crawlers. With steel gears and bearings throughout the transmission the CFX-W will transfer power from the motor to the axles smoothly and efficiently. The portal axles provide 55mm of ground clearance at the pumpkin, helping to create the clearance you need to scale those tricky technical sections where you competition gets hung up. The portal gear boxes are steel geared as well for durability.
A rear mounted battery and electronics plate helps to balance out the weight bias of the forward mounted motor and transmission, and large 4.72 diameter scale pattern tires keep the truck planted. Combine this with an axle mounted steering servo and aluminum links and you have an incredibly capable platform available at an affordable price point. All these features combined make the CFX-W a great choice for both pure scale and high performance builds.
- MST classifies this truck as 1/8 scale, but the wheelbase and track width are similar to 1/10 models from other manufacturers. See specifications below for a full listing of measurements.
- 300mm Wheelbase fits 11.8" wheelbase bodies
- The kit includes the parts needed to extended the wheelbase from 300mm to 313mm.
Gear Ratio: 1:36.3 ~ 1:53.4
Tire Width/Diameter: 40 x 120mm (4.72 OD)
Approach Angle: 67°
Departure Angle: 67°
Break Over Angle: 55°
Ground Clearance: 80mm
Needed to Complete:
- 7.4V - 11.1V LiPo Battery & Compatible Charger
- Transmitter & Receiver (2 Channel minimum)
- High Torque Steering Servo
- 1/10 540 ESC & Motor (Crawler specific system recommended)
- Mod 0.6 Pinion Gear
- CA Glue for Tires
- Body to Fit 300mm/11.8" Wheelbase
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
This product was added to our catalog on March 13, 2017.