MSHeli 60 Amp Brushless ESC By YGE
This is the MS Heli 60 Amp Brushless ESC. This ESC is made by YGE, and is included with the MS Heli Mini Protos 450 class helicopter, but is well suited for any aircraft application that requires a 60 Amp ESC.
- 2 to 6s LiPo, with under voltage protection by power reduction.
- 6 to 18 cells NiMH, with under voltage protection by power reduction.
- Specified current is the maximum continuous full power current with adequate cooling.
- Under voltage detection (can be switched off).
- Switching BEC: 5.5V, 3A continuous, 5A peak.
- Governor mode for Helicopters.
- Soft start.
- Active free-wheel, for efficiently part-load operation.
- Automatic or 6 step adjustable timing.
- Adjustable F3A brake.
- 3 steps adjustable regular back EMF brake.
- Switching rate: 8 to 16 kHz
- Speed limit: 240,000 RPM (2-Pole motors)
- Temperature and overload warning.
- Anti sparkling circuit: reduces connection sparklings.
- Programming with the ProgCard II or RC-Setup.
- Overall dimensions in mm: 62 x 25 x 8
- Weight in g without/with wires: 19 / 35
- Cable diameter Battery/Motor: 2.5mm˛ / 2.5mm˛
- Timing 18°
- Brake off
- under voltage recognition adjusted to Lipo mode 3.1 V
- automatically cell count
- throttle curve 1.15...1.95ms
- Act. Freew. on
- Governor Mode on
- P-Gain 0.7
- I-Gain 0.03
- Startup Speed = Heli middle
- PWM-Frequency 9 kHz
- Startup Power = Auto 1-32%
This product was added to our catalog on December 9, 2010.