Motiv M-CODE "MC2" Modified Brushless Motor (6.5T)
Every Motiv M-CODE "MC2” 6.5 Turn Modified Brushless Motor is hand checked, assembled, and packaged by a professional in house in Motiv's Midwest office. During this process, each part must meet strict criteria before it is cleared for assembly and packaging.
Included with each M-CODE motor is an Analysis & Quality Control spec sheet. This Sheet is filled out on a motor to motor basis through the testing and assembly phase and includes information unique to your M-CODE motor. This quality control process allows Motive to ensure each and every motor sold, and we feel that the ultimate result is a product which is second to none in the industry with performance and quality that the user can feel.
- Every motor tested in house during the assembly and packaging process
- ROAR Approved
- Ultra lightweight completed design
- Packaged in an air tight reusable storage container to keep your “M-CODE” safe from all elements
- Short stack design for low resistance
- Specially selected stator material for low power loss
- High quality pure copper wire
- Emphasis on hand winding for consistency across all three poles
- Solder Tabs
- Gold plated pure copper tabs for low resistance and efficient operation
- Special internal “Drop Connection” design to ensure low resistance and consistent internal solder joints
- Sintered rotor
- High quality neodymium magnet material for lasting magnetism
- Can Assembly
- High flow vent holes to allow air flow in and out for lower operating temps
- Machined all aluminum anodized can, front plate and end bell
- Infinitely adjustable timing
- Dual precision ball bearings
This product was added to our catalog on March 28, 2017.