MKS HV-787 Titanium Gear High Speed Digital Cyclic Servo w/Aluminum Case (High Voltage)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the MKS HV-787 Titanium Gear High Speed Digital Cyclic Servo. The HV-787 servo is recommended for high speed 450-500 class helicopter cyclic applications. MKS High Voltage Servo's are lightning fast, extremely strong and operate with little noise. MKS HV servos feature exclusive low current draw motors with overload protection that have been developed exclusively for high voltage applications, as well as an aluminum upper case for the ultimate in durability and rigidity. The result is a servo that provides ultra fast response, with exceptional agility and astonishing performance.
- Dead band: 0.0008 ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.5 ~7.4 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 6.0 ~7.4 V DC Volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (6.0V): 0.041 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (7.4V): 0.033 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Stall Torque (6.0V): 95.1 oz/in (6.85 kg.cm)
- Stall Torque (7.4V): 117.2 oz/in (8.44 kg.cm)
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Coreless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Titanium Gears
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 15.0cm (5.9")
- Dimensions: 40x20x43mm (1.57x0.97x1.69")
- Weight: 79.5g (2.8 oz)
This product was added to our catalog on June 27, 2011.