MKS HBL6625 Mini Titanium Gear Glider Wing Servo w/Aluminum Case (High Voltage)
FREE Shipping Eligible!
This item is eligible for Super Saver Shipping Learn More
This item earns up to 140 VIP Reward Points Learn More
The MKS HBL6625 Mini Titanium Gear Glider Wing High Voltage Servo is perfect for discus launch, hand launch and F3K glider applications that require a precise wing servo with low power consumption and superior holding torque, combined with a precision machined aluminum case and the flexibility of high voltage brushless circuitry.
- @6.0V: 72.2 oz-in (5.2 kg-cm)
- @7.4V: 77.7 oz-in (5.6 kg-cm)
- @8.2V: 83.3 oz-in (6.0 kg-cm)
- @6.0V: 0.14s
- @7.4V: 0.11s
- @8.2V: 0.10s
- Weight: 26.9 g
- Dimension: 30x10x29.9mm
- Working Voltage: 3.5 ~ 8.4 V DC Volts (2S LiPo unregulated)
- Working frequency: 1520μs / 333hz
- Dead Band: 0.001 ms (Default)
- Bearing: Dual Ball Bearings
- Motor: Brushless Motor
- Gear: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Case: 6061 Aluminum CNC Casing
This product was added to our catalog on August 5, 2015.