MKS BLS970 Brushless Titanium Gear Standard Cyclic Servo
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is the MKS BLS970 Brushless Titanium Gear Standard Cyclic Servo.
- Dead band: 0.0008ms (Default)
- Control System: +Pulse Width Control
- Working frequency: 1520μs/333Hz
- (RX) Required Pulse: 3.0~5.0 Volt Peak to Peak Square Wave
- Operating Voltage: 4.8~6.0 V DC Volts
- Operating Temperature Range: -10 to + 60 Degree C
- Operating Speed (4.8V): 0.09 sec/60° degrees at no load
- Operating Speed (6V): 0.072 sec/60° dagrees at no load
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 84.71 oz/in (6.1 kg-cm)
- Stall Torque (6V): 106.93 oz/in (7.7 kg-cm)
- 360° Modifiable: NO
- Motor Type: Brushless Motor
- Potentiometer Drive: Indirect Drive
- Driver Type: FET
- Bearing Type: Dual Ball Bearings
- Gear Type: Chrome-Titanium alloy gear
- Programmable: NO
- Connector Wire Length: 24.0 cm (9.4")
- Dimensions: 40x20x40mm
- Weight: 56g (1.97 oz)
This product was added to our catalog on August 2, 2011.