MIP Thorp Hex Driver (1/8)
This is an MIP 1/8 Thorp Hex Driver. MIP hex wrenches are precision ground with Diamond wheels for accuracy and unmatched strength. This Hex Driver features the classic Thorp polycarbonate handle that stays cool and allows you to apply 100% of your available torque with less fatigue.
- Highest quality hex drivers!
- Precision CNC ground IN-HOUSE from hardened US Tool Steel drill blanks
- Quick Removal and tightening for racers
- Outlast the wrench tips from the competition
- Laser marked with the MIP Logo and hex size
- 100% Quality Genuine MIP™ made in the USA!
NOTE: MIP stands behind every wrench and hex driver! MIP quality assurance promises that all wrenches and hex drivers are free from defects in workmanship. In the rare case that a defect is found, racers can get defective MIP Hex Drivers replaced for $15.00 each including Continental USA shipping. Hawaii and International customers pay just $20.00, including shipping. Send them directly into the MIP factory. Due to the nature of normal use of tools, wrenches broken by the customer, altered, or misused will not be replaced. All replacements are subject to inspection and are at the discretion of MIP.
This product was added to our catalog on July 30, 2013.