MIP "Pucks" Bi-Metal Associated B5/B5M R-CVD Drive System
This is an optional MIP "Pucks" Bi-Metal Associated B5/B5M R-CVD Drive System. This design features a keyed joint made of hardened alloy steel that connects to a 7075 hard anodized aluminum driveshaft. This feature allows you to lighten the drivetrain without sacrificing the durability that steel components offer. Also with this R-CVD™ design, it couples your original axle components with the MIP Bi-Metal bone to keep costs low and give you the essentials to transfer over to MIP’s Puck system. Of course the system is accompanied by 7075 hard anodized aluminum outdrives and the necessary components to build your aluminum puck diff. Get what your RC stock vehicle needs to keep up with the competition, MIP Bi-Metal R-CVD™’s, 100% Made in the USA!
- Replaceable Pucks
- R-CVD™ Keyed Design
- 7075 Hard Anno Aluminum
- Hardened Alloy Steel
- USA Grade materials
- 100% Made in the USA!
- (2)MIP Confetti Sticker
- (1), MIP Thread Gel Safety Sheet
- (1), MIP Instruction sheet
- (1), Diff Lube & Grease Cup
- (7) 1/16” Chrome Steel Ball Bearing
- (1), #2 Hardened Washer
- (1), MIP Thrust Retainer
- (1), MIP Pucks™ Male Outdrive AE B5/B5M
- (1), MIP Pucks™ Female Outdrive AE B5/B5M
- (6) BHCS 1-72x1/8 Button Head
- (2), SHCS 1/72x.250 Cap Screw
- (2), MIP CVD™ Puck™ Pin
- (8) MIP Outdrive Puck™
- (2), MIP Bi-Metal R-CVD™ Yoke AE B5/B5M
- (2) MIP Bi-Metal R-CVD™ Bone AE B5/B5M
This product was added to our catalog on June 6, 2014.