This is the Mikado VBar NEO, with built-in VLink receiver, Gyrosensor and 6.1 Express Software. The Mikado VBar NEO is the successor of the incredible VBar Mini and high performance VBar Silverline. The NEO uses the latest sensor tech and top processing power to elevate VBar performance to the next level. The NEO has a footprint that is slightly larger than the VBar Mini, combined with the connectivity of a Silverline system, with 9 fully usable servo outputs, an RPM sensor input, a connector for an external sensor, two telemetry ports, and an integrated USB port.
The sensor array contains two different multi axis sensors that work together to deliver performance even when subjected to high vibration loads. The power supply has been protected against spikes from servos that have insufficient internal filtering of their own glitches. To take full advantage of these powerful features, an update of the VBar Control is required. The update is fully backwards compatible, so all current devices can be used without change.
This version of the VBar NEO comes with the Express configuration, yet has more features than the current Express version. This means it contains the electirc governor already, so it can be used with the VBar Control system. Express contains an updated 6.1 control loop that contains a special anti ballooning facility to provide better stability at high speed, as well as much improved performace at very low rpm. The violent ballooning effect on the edge at high speed is almost gone!
- Slightly larger than the VBar Mini, with the connectivity of a Silverline system
- Two different multi axis sensors that work together to deliver performance even when subjected to high vibration loads
- Use with the VBar Control system
- Express configuration
- Updated 6.1 control loop
- 9 fully usable servo outputs
- RPM sensor input
- External sensor connector
- Two telemetry ports
- Integrated USB port
Dimensions: 45.5x25.6x16mm / 1.79x1.01x0.63"
Weight: 25.3g / 0.85oz
Supply Voltage: 3.5 - 8.4 V (2S Lipo)
Software: 6.1 Express Software with Electric Governor and Bank Switching
- Mini USB cable
- Boot Plug, Patch cable
- Gyro pad 10x50x1.2mm
- Internal multi-axis sensor array plus Premium external 3-Axis Gyro with Silicon Sensing Ring Sensor Technology
- Printed manual (Quick-Start-Guide, full manual available online on www.vstabi.info)
This product was added to our catalog on May 26, 2015