MicroHeli Tail Push Rod End
This is an optional MicroHeli Tail Push Rod End, and is intended for use with the Align T-REX 450X and 450XL helicopters. The CNC tail push rod ends are designed to reduce slop and play of the Z-bend design found on the stock tail push rod ends. The design utilizes two miniature threaded rods to enable connection to a plastic ball linkage so a ball system is available to replace the Z-bend design. For HS-50 servo users, a special plastic joint end with brass pin in included to connect the tail push rod ends to the servo arm. This system is stronger, more precise and reduces most of the play and slop found in the standard design.
- Rigid 2mm carbon fiber rod
- Strong and solid aluminum ends design
- Reusable aluminum ends
- Special plastic joint ends are included to work with HS-50 servo
- Weight: 1.9g
- (2) CNC tail push rod ends
- (2) Miniature threaded rods pre-assembled
- (1) Carbon rod (2x250mm)
- Special plastic joint end with brass pins are included to work with HS-50 servo
Note: Requires a T-REX aluminum linkage ball and plastic ball linkage to attach the aluminum push rod end to servo arms of HS-55 and HS56-HB servos, no additional hardware needed for HS-50 servos.
This product was added to our catalog on April 13, 2012.