MicroHeli Strong Stainless Steel Main Shaft
The hardened stainless steel main shaft is designed to work with MicroHeli auto-rotation main gear MHECP102LT or MHECP102M. It is NOT a direct replacement of the stock main shaft and it requires an auto-rotation main gear MHECP102LT or MHECP102M to work on the Blade CP/PRO. It is made by strong stainless steel material so it is much harder than stock steel shaft and is grounded perfectly to provide accuracy and remove all slop in the head area. The hardened stainless steel main shaft brings better performance on the E-FLITE Blade CP/PRO helicopters.
- 100% Precision CNC machined stainless steel
- Reduce chances of bent main shafts on stock head
- Precision Grounded +0.00 to -0.01mm tolerance
- Feature flat spot to secure set screws
- Stainless steel main shaft
- Main shaft collar and set screws
- Allen key
- 2 washers
-For Blade CP and Blade CP PRO, require MicroHeli auto-rotation main gear MHECP102LT or MHECP102M.
This product was added to our catalog on July 31, 2014.