MicroHeli Solid Carbon Main Shaft & Collar Set
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is an optional MicroHeli Solid Carbon Main Shaft & Collar Set, and is intended for use with the Blade mCP X. The Precision CNC Solid Carbon Main Shaft & Collar set is designed to improve stability, durability and performance, and is a direct replacement for the stock hollow carbon main shaft. The Precision CNC Solid Carbon Main Shaft is made from Solid Carbon Rod with high tolerance to help provide reduced slop between the main shaft and main frame bearings and features a super lightweight CNC machined aluminum collar. This main shaft will perform efficiently during high RPM and hard 3D flight. And yet, the main shaft remains light weight at only 0.68 grams. The Precision CNC Solid Carbon Main Shaft design will provide the best performance for your Blade mCP X helicopter.
- 100% CNC machined with high tolerance from aircraft Aluminum and Solid Carbon Rod
- Improves stability, durability and performance on flybarless head system
- Performs efficiently under high RPM and 3D maneuvers
- Integrated super lightweight CNC Aluminum Collar
- Light weight Solid Carbon Main Shaft/Collar design
- (1) Precision Solid Carbon Main Shaft set
This product was added to our catalog on March 20, 2012.