MicroHeli Precision CNC Delrin Main Gear w/Hub & Bearing
This is an optional MicroHeli Precision CNC Delrin Main Gear, and is intended for use with the Blade 400. The Precision CNC Main Gear with Auto-Rotation Hub is designed to improve the performance over stock main gear. The main purpose of this upgrade is to provide a true, round and balanced main gear made from higher quality material for improved performance. The CNC auto-rotation hub is also designed to house the clutch bearing securely and functions as a bigger and stronger base for the main gear. With this design, the whole unit is now much stronger than the stock parts.
- Precision 100% CNC machined aluminum and delrin for TRUE and ROUND main gear.
- Pre-assembly high quality one-way clutch bearing for TRUE and smoothness operation
- New CNC auto-rotation hub for better strength and rigid
- Stylish design to bring style into performance
- Weight: 16.3 grams including auto-rotation hub and bearing
- Precision CNC Main Gear
- Precision CNC Auto-Rotation Hub
- Precision High Quality One-Way Bearing
- Hardware included
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2008.