MicroHeli Precision Center Hub (Blue) (Blade 400)
This is an optional MicroHeli Precision Center Hub, and is intended for use with the Blade 400 helicopter. The Precision CNC Center Hub is machined from a single piece of aluminum material to provide improved strength at the main center hub. The center hub features two additional bearings to help reduce friction on the spindle shaft when changing blade pitch. Additionally, the light and stylish high quality aircraft aluminum center hub can help reduce flex in the head and helps improve durability and precision.
- Weight: 6.2g
- 100% Precision CNC machined Aluminum
- Double bearings to reduce friction on spindle shaft
- Double bearings on seesaw to provide total smoothness of the flybar.
- One-piece design for extra strength
- Direct drop in replace stock plastic center hub
- Strong aircraft aluminum material for best precision and durability.
- Very light weight and stylish design.
- (1) high quality aluminum center hub and head button
- (4) precision ABEC-5 bearing
- (4) O-rings 3x6x1.5mm
- Necessary hardware
NOTE: This part is not compatible with the BLH1623A aluminum flybar seesaw holder.
This product was added to our catalog on August 25, 2008.