MicroHeli mCP X BL Precision CNC Aluminum X Swashplate (Red)
This is an optional MicroHeli mCP X BL Precision CNC Aluminum X Swashplate. This Precision CNC Aluminum Swashplate is a direct replacement for the stock plastic swashplate and is designed to improve stability, durability and overall performance on the Blade mCP X helicopter. It's machined with high tolerance from aircraft aluminum to achive the best possible precision, while the use of high quality main ball bearings helps to minimize any unwanted slop between the upper and lower swash. Additionally, the Precision CNC Aluminum Swashplate features a technically re-engineered center ball in line with the swash arm balls to allow the swashplate to tilt linearly and precisely, providing the most accurate and fast cyclic response and cyclic power available. The Precision CNC Aluminum Swashplate is designed using all threaded steel ball joints to prevent wear and tear for long time use. Its thin profile provides more tilt angle and is very light weight, weighing in at 2 grams.
- 100% CNC machined Aluminum Swashes, Threaded Steel Balls and Delrin Insert
- Improves stability, durability and overall performance on flybarless head system
- Accurate and fast cyclic response and cyclic power
- Using high quality selected main ball bearing to minimize slop between upper and lower swash
- Re-engineered center ball in line with swash arm balls
- Using threaded steel ball joints to prevent wear and tear
- Thin profile, more tilt angle, light weight and stylish Precision CNC Aluminum Swashplate design
- Weight: 2 grams
This product was added to our catalog on May 15, 2013.