MicroHeli Low Profile Landing Gear
This is a MicroHeli Low Profile Landing Gear Set, for use with Blade 400 Helicopters. The Low Profile Landing Gear is designed to withstand most abusive crashes with the low profile and great appealing appearance. The high strength plastic material for the landing gear is carefully chosen and tested numerous of times to provide the perfect combination of flexibility, strength and durability. The landing gear is designed to work with the new smaller aluminum landing skids for better look and lower weight. Moreover, the landing gears are attached to the landing skids by set screws to facilitate the maintenance. Addition to the great look of the low profile, the landing gear color is carefully selected to provide cool looking and pleasant look on the air and with the hidden antenna mount under the landing gears, it looks simply better than ever. The landing gear and skids is designed to improve performance on E-flite Blade 400 helicopters.
- Designed light weight and strong with high strength plastic material to withstand most abusive crashes, virtually indestructable landing gear.
- Low profile landing gear and new aluminum landing skids to provide a unique appearance on the Blade 400.
- Designed to attach the landing gear onto the landing skids to secure the landing gear better and to facilitate the maintenance.
- Updated antenna mounts under the landing gear for better appearance
- Updated pleasant color of landing gear
- Weight: 26g
- Two aluminum skids
- Two high strength plastic landing gears
- Five plastic skid end plugs
- All hardware
Needed To Complete:
- Glue the 4 landing skids plugs into the skid ends
This product was added to our catalog on October 13, 2008.