MicroHeli Hardened Stainless Steel Tail Shaft & Aluminum Pulley Set
This is an optional MicroHeli Hardened Stainless Steel Tail Shaft & Aluminum Pulley Set, and is intended for use with the Align T-Rex 450X and 450XL helicopters. The CNC Aluminum Pulley has been precision machined to provide the correct gear mesh for reduced friction and a smooth gear mesh on T-REX 450X tail system. The hardened stainless steel tail shaft has been precision machined to improve the tail control stability, improve durability and reduce vibration at high speed. The shaft is longer than the stock steel tail shaft to maximize tail pitch slider travel and increase piro rates.
- PrecisionCNC machined to get best belt mesh and correct belt width
- Longer tail output shaft 3.00mm x 41.00mm to provide increased piro rate
- Precision Ground +0.00 to -0.01mm tolerance to provide smooth operation and no tail vibration
- Exceptionally strong hardened stainless steel material
- Designed with set screw to lock the pulley securely onto the tail shaft and offer options to replace new tail shaft if needed without buying a new pulley
- CNC Aluminum tail pulley
- Hardened stainless steel 3x41mm tail shaft
This product was added to our catalog on February 8, 2012.