MicroHeli CNC Upper Main Blade Grip Set w/Blades (Blue) (CX2/CX3)
This is an optional MicroHeli CNC Upper Main Blade Grip Set, and is intended for use with the Blade CX2 and CX3 helicopters. These CNC Upper Main Blade Grips are designed to replace the stock plastic blade grips and are CNC machined to provide best precision and durability. The light and stylish high quality aircraft aluminum blade grips provide improved stability and have been redesigned so that the blades can fold in to reduce the load force upon impact, reducing the chance of breaking blades. This part is compatible with the stock plastic innershaft and main rotor hub, and use different main blades that have been included.
- 100% Precision CNC machined Aluminum and Delrin
- Direct replacement for the stock blade grips
- Precision CNC brass balls for long lasting performance
- Blades can fold to reduce chance of broken blades
- Strong aircraft aluminum material for better stability
- Light weight and stylish design
- Weight: 3.2g
- (2) high quality aluminum blade grips
- (2) two delrin spacers
- (2) CNC brass balls.
- (2) plastic main lower blades
- All hardware included
This product was added to our catalog on March 8, 2012.