MicroHeli CNC Swashplate (Red)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is an optional MicroHeli CNC Swashplate, and is intended for use with the Blade mCP X. This Precision CNC Aluminum Swashplate is a direct replacement for the stock plastic swashplate and is designed to improve stability, durability and overall performance on the Blade mCP X helicopter. It's machined with high tolerance from aircraft aluminum to achive the best possible precision, while the use of high quality main ball bearings helps to minimize any unwanted slop between the upper and lower swash. Additionally, the Precision CNC Aluminum Swashplate features a technically re-engineered center ball in line with the swash arm balls to allow the swashplate to tilt linearly and precisely, providing the most accurate and fast cyclic response and cyclic power available. The Precision CNC Aluminum Swashplate is designed using all threaded steel ball joints to prevent wear and tear for long time use. Its thin profile provides more tilt angle and is very light weight, weighing in at 1.35 grams (only 0.15g heavier than stock plastic swashplate).
- 100% CNC machined Aluminum Swashes, Threaded Steel Balls and Delrin Insert
- Improves stability, durability and overall performance on flybarless head system
- Accurate and fast cyclic response and cyclic power
- Using high quality selected main ball bearing to minimize slop between upper and lower swash
- Re-engineered center ball in line with swash arm balls
- Using threaded steel ball joints to prevent wear and tear
- Thin profile, more tilt angle, light weight and stylish Precision CNC Aluminum Swashplate design
- Weight: 1.35gram
- (1) Precision CNC Aluminum Swash
- (1) High Quality Selected Main Ball Bearing
- (3) 2mm Threaded Steel Ball Joint
- (2) 1.5mm Threaded Steel Ball Joint
- (1) Aluminum Center Ball
- (1) Delrin Insert
- (1) Carbon Rod
This product was added to our catalog on March 20, 2012.