MicroHeli CNC Lower Main Blade Grip Set w/Blades (Silver) (CX2/CX3)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is an optional MicroHeli CNC Lower Main Blade Grip Set, and is intended for use with the Blade CX2 and CX3 helicopters. These CNC Lower Main Blade Grips are designed to replace the stock plastic blade grips and main blades, and areCNC machined to provide the best precision and durability. The light and stylish high quality aircraft aluminum blade grips improve stability and have been redesigned so that the blades are able to fold in, reducing the load force of the impact and reducing the chance of breaking blades. It is compatible with the stock plastic lower head and requires different main blades that have been included.
- 100% Precision CNC machined Aluminum and Delrin
- Direct replacement for the stock blade grips
- Precision CNC brass balls for long lasting performance.
- Redesign so that the blades can fold to reduce chance of broken blades.
- Strong aircraft aluminum material for better stability
- Light weight and stylish design.
- Weight: 3.2g
- (2) high quality aluminum blade grips
- (2) two delrin spacers
- (2) CNC brass balls
- (2) plastic main lower blades
- All hardware included
This product was added to our catalog on March 8, 2012.