MicroHeli Aluminum Tail Boom System w/Horizontal Fin
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is an optional MicroHeli Aluminum Tail Boom System with an included Horizontal Fin, and is intended for use with the Blade mCP X helicopter. This Aluminum Tail Boom system is designed to improve stability, durability and performance on the Blade mCP X helicopter. It's a direct replacement for the stock tail system and has been CNC machined from aircraft Aluminum, Carbon fiber, Carbon rod and Delrin to minimize any unwanted tail vibration and twisting to allow the tail to perform more efficiently during 3D maneuvers. The aluminum material helps to dissipate heat from the tail motor and is very light weight at only 1.83 grams.
- 100% CNC machined Aluminum Tail Boom, Aluminum Tail Motor Mount, Carbon Fiber, Carbon Rod and Delrin
- Improves stability, durability and performance
- Minimizes unwanted tail vibration and twisting to allow the tail system to perform more efficiently
- Dissipates heat and helps to prevent an overheating tail motor under high speed condition
- Light weight and stylish design
- Weight: 1.83 gram
- (1) Aluminum Tail Boom
- (1) Aluminum Tail Motor Mount
- (1) Carbon Fiber Vertical Fin
- (1) Carbon Fiber Horizontal Fin
- (1) Delrin Horizontal Fin Mount
- (1) Carbon Rod Linkage
- (1) Aluminum Vertical Fin Pin
This product was added to our catalog on February 10, 2012.