MicroHeli Aluminum Swashplate
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is an optional MicroHeli Aluminum Swashplate, and is intended for use with the Blade mCP X helicopter. This aluminum swashplate is designed to improve stability, durability and overall performance on the Blade mCP X helicopter. The swashplate has been machined with high tolerances to achieve the ultimate level of precision and the high quality main ball bearing helps to minimize unwanted slop and play between upper swash and lower swash. The Precision CNC Aluminum Swashplate re-engineers the center ball in line with the swash arm balls to allow the swashplate to tilt linearly and precisely, producing accurate and fast cyclic response and power. It uses threaded steel ball joints to prevent wear and tear for long life. It has a thin profile, more tilt angle that the stock swashplate and is extremely light weight at 1.35 grams. In fact, its only 0.15g heavier than stock plastic swashplate!
- 100% CNC machined Aluminum Swashes, Threaded Steel Balls and Delrin Insert
- Improves stability, durability and overall performance on flybarless head system
- Accurate and fast cyclic response and cyclic power
- Using high quality selected main ball bearing to minimize slop and play between upper swash and lower swash
- Re-engineered center ball in line with swash arm balls
- Uses threaded steel ball joints to prevent wear and tear
- Thin profile, more tilt angle, light weight and stylish Precision CNC Aluminum Swashplate design
- Weight: 1.35gm
- (2) Precision CNC Aluminum Swash (upper and lower)
- (1) High Quality Selected Main Ball Bearing
- (3) 2mm Threaded Steel Ball Joint
- (2) 1.5mm Threaded Steel Ball Joint
- (1) Aluminum Center Ball
- (1) Delrin Insert
- (1) Carbon Rod
This product was added to our catalog on February 10, 2012.