MicroHeli Aluminum Main Rotor Hub
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is an optional MicroHeli Aluminum Main Rotor Hub, and is intended for use with the Blade mCP X. This precision machined Aluminum Main Rotor Hub is designed to improve the durability, stability, and overall performance of the Blade mCP X helicopter. It's a direct replacement for the stock plastic main rotor hub and is machined from aircraft aluminum to provide the highest level of accuracy and precision. Additionally, this aluminum main rotor hub has been re-engineered with closed loop rotation arms to improve cyclic position timing and prevent the linkage from coming off during hard 3D flight. And yet, the aluminum rotor hub is 0.04g lighter than stock plastic main rotor hub! Its the lightest weight design in its class at only 0.33 grams.
- 100% CNC machined Aluminum Main Rotor Hub
- Improves stability, durability and overall performance on flybarless head system
- Improves cyclic position timing
- Prevents losing linkages during hard 3D maneuver
- Re-engineered with the closed loop rotation arms
- Lightest weight in its class
- Stylish Precision CNC Aluminum Main Rotor Hub design
This product was added to our catalog on February 10, 2012.