MicroHeli Aluminum Main Blade Grip Set (Silver) (mCP X)
This item is discontinued and no longer available for purchase. You may want to search our site for a similar item.
This is an optional MicroHeli Aluminum Main Blade Grip Set, and is intended for use with the Blade mCP X. The Precision CNC Aluminum Main Blade Grip set is designed to improve stability, durability and performance on the Blade mCP X helicopter. It's a direct replacement for the stock plastic main grips and has been precision machined with high tolerance from aircaraft aluminum to achieve the best possible precision. The design uses triple non-shield type ball bearings to avoid stripping and to perform efficiently during high RPM and hard 3D flight. The Blade Grip design allows the pilot to set damping from soft to hard to fit your personal flying style, and threaded steel ball joints are used to prevent wear and tear for a long life span. Additionally, the Precision CNC Aluminum Main Blade Grip set is very light weight, weighing in 0.12 grams lighter than the stock plastic grips, even when equipped with triple ball bearings and threaded steel ball joints! The design will provide the best performance and incredible looks to your Blade mCP X helicopter.
- 100% CNC machined Aluminum Main Grip, Threaded Steel Ball Join and Brass Damper Spacer
- Improves stability, durability and performance on flybarless head system
- Improves the fast cyclic response under high RPM and 3D maneuver
- Triple non-shield type ball bearing to avoid stripping
- Adjustable damping from soft to hard
- Threaded steel ball join to prevent wear and tear
- Light weight and stylish Aluminum Main Blade Grip design
- Weight: 0.79 gram each
- (2) Precision CNC Aluminum Main Blade Grip
- (6) Non-Shield Ball Bearing MR681X
- (2) Damper Spacer (Soft)
- (2) Damper Spacer (Hard)
- (2) Threaded Steel Ball Join
This product was added to our catalog on April 12, 2012.