The Maverick iON XT 1/18 Scale Mini Truggy is completely Ready to Run out of the box, and only requires a small amount of accessories to be purchased separately to complete the package. Offering big fun in a small form factor, the iON XT will provide hours of endless fun at an incredible price point.
The Maverick iON kits lead the way with fantastic brand new top-spec features: a Maverick Element 1200mAh Ni-MH battery, MTX-248 2.GHz radio and a 2-in-1 waterproof MSRS-248 receiver/speed controller. The motor fitted in the Maverick iON XT is the reliable MM-28 370-size motor, so drivers can keep having fun for hours and hours! The 4WD drivetrain uses ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor's power to durable driveshafts and finally to the grippy rubber wheels at all four corners.
The Maverick iON XT features a complete set of gold-colored shock caps for the oil-filled shock absorbers. These add an extra bit of color and style to the chassis, just to make it look that much cooler! The suspension also features dual-wishbone independent suspension front and rear, with reliable C-hub style front hubs and extra-strong single-piece rear hubs. The strong MS-28 servo controls the steering through a dual-point steering system that features and integrated servo saver to protect the servo against crash damage.
Finishing off every Maverick iON XT is and fully detailed, completely painted and stickered body with a design that not only looks amazing, it provides additional protection for the chassis components.
- MSRS-248 2-in-1 Waterproof 2.4 GHz receiver/ESC
- Maverick Element 7.2V 1200mAh Ni-MH battery
- MTX-248 2.4Ghz 2Ch iON transmitter
- MM-28 370 Motor
- MS-28 steering servo
- Protective gear cover
- Molded tub chassis with optimized weight distribution
- Rebuildable oil-filled shocks with progressive springs
- Dual-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Gold-colored shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough, efficient 4WD drivetrain
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Fully ball bearing supported drive train
- Factory-finished, pre-painted and decaled bodyshells
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries (Transmitter)
This product was added to our catalog on November 21, 2017.