Maverick Ion DT 1/18 RTR 4WD Electric Desert Truck
The motor fitted in the Maverick iON DT is the reliable MM-28 370-size motor, so drivers can keep having fun for hours and hours! The 4WD drivetrain uses ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor's power to durable driveshafts and finally to the grippy rubber wheels at all four corners.
A strong shaft drivetrain and sealed gear differentials get the power to the ground through all four wheels for amazing stability and handling. Sharing many of the same parts as other vehicles in the iON range, the iON DT is fitted with a racing pick-up truck body with a large rear spoiler for added traction. Treaded rubber tires provide grip and control, aided by oil-filled shock absorbers.
- MSRS-248 2-in-1 Waterproof 2.4 GHz receiver/ESC
- Maverick Element 7.2V 1200mAh Ni-MH battery
- MTX-248 2.4Ghz 2Ch iON transmitter
- MM-28 370 Motor
- MS-28 steering servo
- Protective gear cover
- Molded tub chassis with optimized weight distribution
- Rebuildable oil-filled shocks with progressive springs
- Dual-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Gold-colored shock tops
- Fully independent double A-arm wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough, efficient 4WD drivetrain
- Front and rear gear differentials
- Fully ball bearing supported drive train
- Factory-finished, pre-painted and decaled bodyshells
- Full range of gold-anodized aluminum option parts available
This product was added to our catalog on December 12, 2017.