Maclan MRR Competition Sensored Modified Brushless Motor (4.5T)
Maclan MRR 4.5T Competition Sensored Modified Brushless Motor. Maclan Racing MRR Series modified motors are a high performance, competition level motor, built to the highest quality standards. The MRR modified class motors (3.5T to 9.5T) were developed with Maclan factory drivers with a focus on delivering controllable power to the wheels with maximized efficiency for high speed modified class applications.
- The latest hall sensor technology that precisely deliver all the RPM and torque to you.
- Highest grade copper wires provide maximum conductivity with no compromise.
- Heavy duty concave shape soldering tabs minimize the resistance and easy soldering work.
- CNC 6061 T6 full aluminum case with maximum venting design for optimized durability and airflow cooling
- Rebuild-able structure allows easy maintenance.
- ROAR/IFMAR approved
- Includes 200mm Sensor Wire
Case Length: 2.08in/53mm
Case Diameter: 1.42in/36mm
Shaft Extension: 0.552in/14mm
Shaft Size: 3.17mm
Weight: 6oz/170g ±2g
Poles: 2 Poles
Max Voltage: 2S Li-Po (3.5~9.5T)
Modified Class Default Rotors: 3.5~9.5T MCL4077 12.5mm Torque Modified Rotor (12.50x5.00x24.20mm w/red color ring)
This product was added to our catalog on June 8, 2016.