Maclan Diamondback 80A Waterproof Sensorless Brushless ESC
The Maclan Diamondback 80A Sensorless Waterproof ESC was designed to work with Maclan Racing MX540 motors and is a great option for 1/10 scale 2WD applications as well as RTR vehicles that need a high power, waterproof upgrade. The waterproof structure with aluminum case provides the most robust case in itís class, and the ability to use Maclan's ProLink (not included) makes tuning a breeze.
- Optimized brushless technology firmware that offers the smoothest start up and acceleration power.
- Aluminum waterproof case structure.
- Bullet connectors and pre-soldered T style connector that makes the Diamondback combo a plug-n-play system out of the box.
- Maclan Racing ProLink (sold separately) allows all parameters for detailed adjustment, ESC firmware update, and PC Software.
- Auto Li-Po count and low-voltage-cut-off protection, ESC thermal protection.
- Most sophisticated design and highest quality in its class.
Input Voltage: 2S~3S Li-Po
Support Motor: Brushless Sensorless
Continues/Burst Current: 80A/450A
BEC Output: 6V/5A Linear
Cooling Fan: Optional
Bullet Connectors: 3.50mm
Support Vehicle Weight: ≤6 lb
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2015.