Maclan Diamondback 80A ESC & 540 4-Pole 540 Sensorless Brushless Combo (4000kV)
The Maclan Diamondback 80A ESC & MX540 4-Pole 540 Sensorless Brushless Motor Combo was developed to provide a high power, waterproof ESC option for 1/10 scale 2WD applications as well as RTR vehicles. The waterproof ESC structure with aluminum case provides the most robust case in it’s class, and the ability to use Maclan's ProLink (not included) makes tuning a breeze.
The Maclan Diamondback MX540 4,000Kv 4-Pole Sensorless 540 Brushless Motor delivers 4-pole performance and quality, with a friendly price tag for racers and bashers. 4-pole technology brings mega torque to all 1/10 applications, and 4000KV/5000KV options are available.
- Diamondback 80A ESC
- Optimized brushless technology firmware that offers the smoothest start up and acceleration power.
- Aluminum waterproof case structure.
- Bullet connectors and pre-soldered T style connector that makes the Diamondback combo a plug-n-play system out of the box.
- Maclan Racing ProLink (sold separately) allows all parameters for detailed adjustment, ESC firmware update, and PC Software.
- Auto Li-Po count and low-voltage-cut-off protection, ESC thermal protection.
- Most sophisticated design and highest quality in its class.
- MX540 Motor
- 12-Slot/4-Pole design with mega torque
- All aluminum structure for maximum thermal dissipation and long term durability
- Premium material for maximum performance
- Rebuildable design with all spare parts available separately
- 36mm x 50mm 540 class motor with 3.17mm motor shaft
- Diamondback 80A ESC
- Input Voltage: 2S~3S Li-Po
- Support Motor: Brushless Sensorless
- Continues/Burst Current: 80A/450A
- BEC Output: 6V/5A Linear
- Cooling Fan: Optional
- Bullet Connectors: 3.50mm
- Dimension: 52.5x39.8x25mm
- Weight: 78g
- Support Vehicle Weight: ≤6 lb
- Waterproof: Yes
- MX540 Motor:
- KV: 4000KV
- Case Length: 50mm/1.97in
- Case Diameter: 36mm/1.42in
- Shaft Extension: 14.8mm/0.58in
- Shaft Diameter: 3.17mm/ 0.12in
- Weight: 170g/5.9oz ±3g
- Poles: 4 Poles
- Max Li-Po Cell: 4000KV@3S
This product was added to our catalog on December 11, 2015.