M2C Tekno EB48/SCT410 Chassis w/Skid Plates (Modded Battery Location)
This is an optional M2C Racing Aluminum EB48/SCT410 "Modded Battery Location" Chassis, with included Skid Plates. This chassis is made using 1/8 inch (4mm) thick 7075 aircraft grade materials and clear anodized. Use of this material greatly increases the overall life of the chassis.
This chassis features unique skid plates that mount flush on the underside of the chassis. As normal wear happens, the replaceable skid plates will wear and can be replaced as needed, leaving the chassis fresher longer, making this chassis is suitable for tracks with a high wear characteristics.
This bumper features the bumper mod like the optional Tekno TKR5000FB chassis that allows the user to cut off the front bumper for additional ground clearance and improved performance.
Modded Battery Location
This model features the additional battery mount holes which have been moved back 10mm. This does require the user mod the radio tray for a proper fit!
- 4mm thick 7075 aluminum
- Chassis capable of having front bumper cut off
- Hardened front and rear replaceable skid plates
- Hardened droop stops to prevent chassis wear and droop changes
- These skid plates fit flush to the bottom of the chassis and will not effect the droop settings or scrubbing.
- It is advised you replace the skid plate when the edge of the skid plate wears down to 1mm. For replacement skid plates see part M2C6501 (front-front & rear) or M2C6502 (front-rear).
This product was added to our catalog on March 11, 2015.