M2C Racing Hot Bodies D815 Extended Buggy Chassis
The M2C Racing Hot Bodies D815 Extended Chassis is machined from 1/8 inch thick 7075 aircraft grade aluminum and clear anodized. Use of this material greatly increases the overall life of the chassis. Plus, the rear skid plate helps to protect the D block from wear. This chassis has been found to work best on larger, flowing tracks.
NOTE: This chassis requires the addition of the Hot Bodies 129mm Drive Shaft (HBS115154) (not included).
Replaceable Skid Plates
This chassis includes the M2C skid plate design that mount flush on the underside of the chassis. As normal wear happens, the replaceable skid plates will wear and can be replaced as needed, leaving the chassis fresher longer, making this chassis suitable for tracks with high wear characteristics. Additionally, since the skid plates mount flush with the underside of the chassis, they will not effect droop settings or scrub speed on landings.
- Milled out beneath the clutchbell to help prevent clutchbells from hitting when the chassis flexes
- Requires the addition of the Hot Bodies 129mm Drive Shaft (HBS115154) (not included)
- Steel front, middle front and rear skid plate
- Weight 280 grams
- Machined from aircraft grade 7075 aluminum
- 1/8" thick
- M2C8801 front skid plate
- M2C8802 front middle skid plate
- M2C8803 Rear skid plate
This product was added to our catalog on April 22, 2016.