This is an optional M2C Racing Kyosho ST-RR/EVO Rear Toe Block System. These blocks are made 7075 aircraft aluminum with 01 Tool Steel hinge pins for maximum strength. These components are combined with durable plastic inserts that help to absorb the shock of hard impacts. The system will allow you to fine tune the rear suspension to suit any track condition by simply changing the inserts as needed to acquire the desired geometry. The hinge pins feature a 4° tapered ball in the area that comes into contact with the bushing, allowing the hinge pins and arms to float freely in the bushings. This allows the arm to rotate around the hinge pin, as well as allows the hinge pin to rotate in the bushing, whichever has the least resistance. This delivers a dual rotating system that will not bind regardless of whether or not the hinge pin is bent, and also allows the suspension to react faster to the movement of the arm for improved overall performance.
- (1) M2C2511 front antidive block
- (1) M2C2512 rear toe block
- (3) M2C2501 tapered 4mm dia. hinge pins
- (4) M2C4510 diamond inserts (hole in center of block)
- (4) M2C4511 2 dot inserts (hole 1 degree off center)
- (4) M2C4512 3 dot inserts (hole 2 degrees off center)
- (4) M2C4513 4 dot inserts (hole 1/4 degrees off center)
- (4) M2C4514 5 dot inserts (hole 1/2 degrees off center)
NOTE: direction of point indicates the hole off set.
This product was added to our catalog on November 6, 2013
Contacted M2c and they jumped on the issue and I had a new part within a couple of days. I quote M2c " Everyone in this industry makes errors every Now and then The thing that separates us is how u handle An error I probably take an issue way too seriously But that,s why I have a good reputation in this industry"