This is an optional M2C Racing Kyosho Inferno MP9 TKI3 Chassis. M2C tested and tweaked this chassis to provide racers with a top notch chassis that will perform very well on all surfaces, and will stand up to tracks with abrasive characteristics.
This chassis is machined from 1/8" thick (3.25mm) 7075 aircraft grade material and clear anodized with machined steel skid plate inserts that are recessed into the chassis. These skid plates fit flush to the bottom of the chassis and will not effect the droop settings or cause you to scrub speed on landings. The design delivers a much longer chassis life than other models as you can replace the steel skid plates and be back to a new chassis thickness. Due to the construction of the front lower suspension block, the front plate will be .015 below the chassis. Additionally, you can combine this with the M2C quick change engine mount (M2C2665) to virtually eliminate clutch bell strikes on the chassis.
- Steel front and rear skid plates recessed into the chassis are replaceable to provide longer chassis life
- Hardened droop screw stops to prevent chassis wear and droop changes
- Milled out clutchbell pocket to help prevent clutch bells from hitting the chassis during chassis flex
- Chamfered the leading edges of the chassis to help prevent drag
- Machined to allow a perfect fit with Picco/Reds type engines
- Weight - 291 grams
- M2C recommends that you shoe goo the steel chassis plates to the chassis, as this will secure them to the chassis making it easier when removing the diff cases for maintenance.
This product was added to our catalog on March 27, 2014.
But I couldn't found the replaced skit board on Amain