Lynx Heli 230S Ultra Landing Gear replaces the standard plastic 230S landing gear with Carbon Fiber and Aluminum components, combined with a low profile design to create a more aggressive look. Plus, the design adds a 3 degree nose down angle to increase ground clearance at the tail rotor.
- Direct replacement for the standard 230S landing gear.
- 3 Degree Tail lift assures more space and safe landing and takes off.
- CNC Landing gear support increase frame stiffness, with incredible hard landing resistance.
- Replaceable landing skids available.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, resulting in lightweight and maximum strength.
Landing Gear Support Materials: Aluminum 7075-T6 – anodized
Landing Gear Skids and Stiffeners Material: Carbon Fiber 0.8 mm thickness
Screw material: 12.9 Carbon steel
Weight Assembly: 5.05g
- (2) CNC Landing Gear Support
- (2) Carbon Fiber Landing Gear Skids
- (4) M2x6 Socket Head Cap Screw
- (4) M2 “C” Washer Black
This product was added to our catalog on March 22, 2016