Lynx Heli T-REX 150DFC Carbon Steel Ultra Main Shaft
This is an optional Lynx Heli Carbon Steel Ultra Main Shaft. Using the finest precision and high quality CNC finish, Lynx has produced their hardened carbon steel main shaft for the T-Rex 150. The choice to use C40 carbon steel heat-treated to 50 Rockwell Hardness was used to achieve the highest strength. This Carbon Steel has been tested in their spindles and because of its added hardness, it can withstand minor crashes without damage or bending.
Lynx aims to fulfill all high performance needs for your T-Rex 150, without compromise.
- Carbon steel for highest strength/stiffness
- Carbon fiber for the ultimate lightweight
- Titanium for best ratio of strength and weight.
Shaft material: C40 Carbon Steel, heat-treated to 50 Rockwell Hardness.
Shaft ring material: Aluminum 7075-T6
Screw material: Zinc-plated steel - DIN 7985
Assembly weight: 2.55g
- (1) T-Rex 150 Titanium main shaft
- (1) T-Rex 150 main shaft collar
- (1) Pin 1x4.5
- (1) M1.6x4 Pan Head screw
- (1) Washer 1.6x5x0.5
- (4) Shim Washer 3x4x0.1
This product was added to our catalog on September 10, 2015.